[R-pkg-devel] Re :Re: Re :Re: Re :Re: package cartograflow_0.0.0.9000.tar.gz

c@rtogr@iiow m@iii@g oii gm@ii@com c@rtogr@iiow m@iii@g oii gm@ii@com
Sun Apr 7 18:16:26 CEST 2019

Hi,Thanks to your reply and your information. Right now it stays only one note when I've made R-devel CMD CHECK --as-cran. So, I didn't identified this note in repertory R.check. What's file I've to check?I'd like to know if I can new submission in CRAN with one note. Sylvain

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le jeu., avr. 4, 2019 à 17:09, Maëlle SALMON<maelle.salmon using yahoo.se> a écrit :    I'd recommend reading https://r-pkgs.org/description.html#dependencies (and the rest of the book is very good as well), it'll help you understand why and how to declare dependencies.