[R-pkg-devel] Error appearing only with check_win_devel() - could be ggplot2 R version?

Winston Chang w|n@tonch@ng1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Mar 30 23:11:19 CET 2019

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 5:06 PM Gábor Csárdi <csardi.gabor using gmail.com> wrote:

> I think this is temporary and will go away once R-devel is built with
> this:
> https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/9542c3215a8f8cfee4a313b6c2fd03320e38e1de

Before that commit (76285), I was getting a different error when I
submitted a package that used ggplot2 (and therefore grid). Now, I'm
getting the same "invalid unit" error that the others have mentioned,
with 76300
on Debian, though not with 76300 Windows.

-Winston