[R-pkg-devel] CRAN incoming checks fail due to non-staged installation

David Kepplinger d@v|d@kepp||nger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 26 16:18:36 CET 2019

Dear Gábor,

Oddly, it does emit a NOTE due to the non-staged install, as can be seen at
https://win-builder.r-project.org/86i67mqTD9YY

The package source can be found at
https://github.com/dakep/pense-rpkg/tree/release/1.2.2

Thanks for your help,