[R-pkg-devel] CRAN incoming checks fail due to non-staged installation

David Kepplinger d@v|d@kepp||nger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 26 01:12:48 CET 2019

Dear Community,

The issue persists and I don't know if it is something I can fix or if it's
a false positive from the CRAN incoming checks. As a result, the package is
archived as the old version has other issues with the new R version.

Does someone have an idea how I can fix the issue? I have asked the CRAN
team last week to flag the issue as a false positive, but I haven't heard
back so I assume it's something I have to fix.

Thanks,
David