[R-pkg-devel] What to do when a dependency falls off CRAN

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon Mar 25 09:34:22 CET 2019

When I attempt to install it the error indicates that the maxent package
is not available. Attempts to install that package fail with more errors
than can fit on an Rstudio console, so I cannot even scroll to see the
first error.

You could simply remove the dependency on that package if your
application doesn't require the maxent algorithm. Most of the RTextTools
package is R code.

--

David Winsemius