[R-pkg-devel] How to debug CRAN errors?

David Hugh-Jones d@v|dhughjone@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 14 01:34:43 CET 2019

Hi guys

That might be it. But there was no error until the latest release - whereas
that test has been there for 9 months. The file is written within
testthat... is there a new check for this in CRAN?

Meanwhile, I am still figuring out how to debug this problem. I uploaded to
r-hub... does anyone know how I can access the artifacts created after the
build? The URL build was

https://builder.r-hub.io/status/huxtable_4.4.0.tar.gz-b91485ad24b7a2f9c73bad2d51ebdb9d

David