[R-pkg-devel] Checking for future file timestamps - warning with worldclockapi HTTP status 403 Site Disabled

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 7 15:32:37 CET 2019

It's not "stealth fixed"! It was never there... (on the release branch)

The timestamp checking code is still present in R-devel. I presume something needs to be done about the breakage.

- pd