[R-pkg-devel] problems with .mod files

Rémi Piatek rem|@p|@tek @end|ng |rom econ@ku@dk
Thu Feb 28 00:02:08 CET 2019

These *.mod files are automatically created during compilation whenever
there is a module in the corresponding source file. They should not be
in the src folder of your package when you submit it to CRAN, but they
should not be a problem when they get created in this folder during
compilation.

Try to add the following line in .Rbuildignore (if this file does not
exist, create it in the main directory of your package):

^.*\.mod

This will prevent R from including any *.mod files when building your
package.

I hope this is helpful.

Best,

Remi