[R-pkg-devel] Debian check string include

Wed Feb 27 14:44:30 CET 2019

On 27 February 2019 at 14:17, Horia Yeb wrote:
| rcpp_throwchart.cpp:6:10: fatal error: String.h: No such file or directory

Did you mean the standard C header string.h?

Or did you mean Rcpp's own Rcpp/String.h ?  It is included for you by Rcpp.h.

| Also would it be possible to submit a Windows only package or is that
| not OK for CRAN?

The CRAN Repository Policy you are supposed to read says it is *not* ok.

It is perfectly fine to have packages only on GitHub, or in non-CRAN
repositories.  My drat packages makes it easy to host one -- on GitHub.

Dirk