[R-pkg-devel] what is difference between Mac setup of rhub and CRAN

Jan Wijffels jw|j||e|@ @end|ng |rom bno@@c@be
Thu Jan 31 11:33:52 CET 2019

Gabor. Thanks for the input. I unfortunately do not have a Mac at my
disposal to check this at that would be indeed the most optimal solution to
find out differences in the setups.

Is there someone on this mailing list which can comment on the CRAN
machines about MacOS to answer

What can be a reason why a package fails on r-release-osx-x86_64 but
checked fine on r-oldrel-osx-x86_64 as  the
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_flavors.html seem to indicate
they have the same setup? My package is using C++ code which relies on
clang-3.3 or newer and relies on -pthread. The src/Makevars are at
https://github.com/bnosac/ruimtehol/blob/master/src/Makevars

Jan

Jan Wijffels
Statistician