[R-pkg-devel] problems documenting data sets

Troels Ring tr|ng @end|ng |rom gvdnet@dk
Sat Jan 19 11:46:11 CET 2019

Dear friends – I still get some warning although the package runs just fine.

checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING

  Undocumented data sets:

    'Cl' 'K' 'Na' 'TOTAL' 'WA' 'INPUT' 'Alb' 'Ca' 'Lact' 'Mg' 'PCO2' 'S1'

    'Brom' 'pHOBS'

  All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.

  See chapter 'Writing R documentation files' in the 'Writing R

  Extensions' manual.

0 errors v | 1 warning x | 0 notes v

Fejl: R CMD check found WARNINGs

K�rsel stoppet (run stopped)

But the only place I have  any mentions of brom is here below and in no place I have capital Brom. So what should I make of this?

\name{brom}

\alias{brom}

\docType{data}

\title{

Bromic acid data from Glaser et al 2014

}

\description{

  Data to find optimal pK for bromic acid

}

\usage{data("brom")}

\format{

A workspace.

  \describe{

    \item{brom}{Dataframe of Table S4 in Glaser et al.}

    \item{WA}{List of buffers with list of dissociation constants.}

  }

}

\source{

Glaser RE et al. Dynamical approach to multiequilibriia problems for mixtures of

acids and their conjugate bases. J Chem Educ 2014; 91: 1009-1016

}

\examples{

data(brom)

## maybe str(brom) ; plot(brom) ...