[R-pkg-devel] LaTeX warnings on debian builds only

Fri Jan 18 17:06:56 CET 2019

On 18 January 2019 at 10:42, Adam Price wrote:
| Windows and OS X builds work fine, but I don't have access to a debian
| machine that I can reproduce this on.  I currently cannot reproduce this

You do -- RHub, ie https://builder.r-hub.io.. It's so worth it. Please explore it.

As a community we could do / should do one better and ensure that the
testable resources actually correspond to the testbeds used but that is
something where I can only plead to the galactic overloards.  I do try on
occassion though...

Dirk