[R-pkg-devel] package fails with parallel make - would forcing a serial version work?

Satyaprakash Nayak @n248 @ending from cornell@edu
Mon Jan 14 20:36:42 CET 2019

Thank you Paul and Avi for your response. Indeed, there was an error in
Makefile which could have been contributing to the issues with parallel
make. I have re-submitted after correcting for the mistakes in Makefile,
hopefully it will not throw errors with parallel make now.

Thank you for your advice.
Satyaprakash