[R-pkg-devel] undocumented data sets

Troels Ring tring @ending from gvdnet@dk
Mon Jan 14 15:44:48 CET 2019

Dear friends - with your help I'm almost through developing a package and
Ctrl-shit-E now only has a single warning

> checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING

  Undocumented data sets:

    'Cl' 'K' 'Na' 'TOTAL' 'WA' 'INPUT' 'Alb' 'Ca' 'Lact' 'Mg' 'PCO2' 'S1'

    'Brom' 'pHOBS'

  All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.

  See chapter 'Writing R documentation files' in the 'Writing R

  Extensions' manual.

But in 2.1.2.Documenting data sets in Writing R extensions it is said that
\arguments is not needed and in the template on p 72 in the manual I see no
entry directly making for this documentation. Everything runs just well -
but I must have it clean now!

I also tried the RStudio option of generating a Rd file on data, and there
was an entry I filled out like this

\describe{

    \item{\code{Brom}}{Dataframe of Table S4 in Glaser et al}

But t didn't cure the warning (Brom entry) above?

All best wishes

Troels