[R-pkg-devel] R package development

SOUVIK NATH @ouvique @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jan 1 11:39:38 CET 2019

Dear CRAN maintainers and R package developers,

Respected Sirs,

I am interested in submitting a package which I created in RStudio,  that
contains functions to compute the PDF,CDF and critical region of the
distribution of sample correlation coeffecient :r. While running a R CMD
check , it shows a warning() as follows :

Bad \usage lines found in documentation object 'Rcor':

    Spdf(r,rho,n),Fpdf(r,rho,n),Hpdf(r,rho,n),Fcdf(a,rho,n),Hcdf(r,rho,n)

Functions with \usage entries need to have the appropriate \alias

  entries, and all their arguments documented.

  The \usage entries must correspond to syntactically valid R code.

 Where the documentation for one of the R functions is given as follows :-

#' PDF using Simulation

#'

#' @description used for computing the probability density functional value
for the bivariate normal sample correlation coeffecient

#' @usage Spdf(r,rho,n)

#' @param r  sample correlation coeffecient of the bivariate normal
distribution sample

#' @param rho  population correlation coefficient of the bivariate normal
distribution

#' @param n  sample size of the required Bivariate Normal Distribution

#' @details uses Simulation to compute the PDF

#' @return PDF of the sample correlation coeffecient distribution

#' @author  Souvik Nath <souvique using gmail.com> ,Rituparna Sen

#' @references Anderson,T.W.,(2003) An Introduction to Multivariate
Statistical Analysis.Third Edition ,Chapter 4, Page No 125. A JOHN WILEY
AND SONS,INC.,PUBLICATION

#' @references DAVID,F.N.,(1954) TABLES OF THE ORDINATES AND THE
PROBABILITY INTEGRAL OF THE CORRELATION COEFFECIENT IN SMALL SAMPLES.
ISSUED BY THE BIOMETRIKA OFFICE,UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,LONDON

#' @seealso Fpdf,Hpdf,Fcdf,Hcdf,FQcdf,HQcdf,Scdf,cconfint

#' @examples ## If we want to calculate the pdf for "r=0.1,rho=0.1,n=3"

#' @examples ## Spdf(0.1,0.1,3) # 0.306

#' @import mvtnorm

#' @export

Please let me know what can be done in this case, regarding the
documentation. I have once submitted a copy of this package in CRAN few
weeks ago. I realize that the files may have been removed and I need to
resubmit them if required.

Kind Regards,

Souvik