[R-pkg-devel] Submitting CORELS (Certifiably Optimal Rule Lists) package with/without Windows support

Aditya Saligrama @@ligr@m@427 @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Dec 20 13:52:24 CET 2018

I was able to get the package to compile on Windows by emulating the way the sbrl package builds in Windows support. However, when I try to run the package on Windows, R completely crashes and exits to the desktop.

Would you have any suggestions on how to debug or fix this?
Thanks,
-Aditya Saligrama