[R-pkg-devel] Package update submission to CRAN fails on pretest

Daniel Marcelino dm@rcelino @ending from live@com
Fri Dec 7 20:27:21 CET 2018

Daniel Marcelino

"Small steps toward a much better world"
From: R-package-devel <r-package-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Wolfgang Lenhard <wolfgang.lenhard using uni-wuerzburg.de>
Sent: December 7, 2018 2:15 PM
To: Georgi Boshnakov; r-package-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [R-pkg-devel]  Package update submission to CRAN fails on pretest

Many thanks for the remark. It seems, it has something to do with
submitting via the devtools (maybe I did something wrong with tagging
the prior release). Submitting it manually at least does not result in
pretest rejection. I guess there is something out of sync which resulted
in rechecking and old version.

Am 07.12.2018 um 13:46 schrieb Georgi Boshnakov:
> The link you gave, https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_cNORM.html,
> is to the check results for the package currently on CRAN and it is indeed v. 1.0.1
> (it is linked from https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=cNORM).
>
> Was this really the link you got from CRAN's pretest? Sometimes they ask if care has been taken about NOTEs/WARNINGs for the current CRAN version, since some tests are not done during submission, but this doesn't seem the case here.
>
> Georgi Boshnakov

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Lenhard
Lehrstuhl Psychologie IV
Raum 02.130