[R-pkg-devel] Can I put my small data-sets into one .rda file in my CRAN package?

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Dec 7 16:20:40 CET 2018

Thanks to both Joris and Georgi for some helpful information. I was
taken by Joris' aside that combining the data-sets makes more sense if
they are conceptually related so I have decided to stick with separate
files.

Michael