[R-pkg-devel] nativeRoutines error when using roxygen2 in RStudio

Rampal S. Etienne r@mp@letienne @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Nov 7 17:44:52 CET 2018

The problem was resolved by installing again a new version of devtools.

However, this new version gives other problems: devtools::check() says
the DESCRIPTION file is missing a License field, but there IS a license
field in this file.