[R-pkg-devel] nativeRoutines error when using roxygen2 in RStudio

Rampal Etienne r@mp@letienne @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Nov 6 23:17:37 CET 2018

Dear Duncan,

I don't get it when using R CMD check.

I only get it when building/loading using roxygen2 or when I call
load_all (which roxygen2 does too, I think). load_all calls load_dll
which then throws this error. I have registered my routines in
R_init_secsse.c:

void R_init_secsse(DllInfo *dll)
{
   R_registerRoutines(dll, NULL, NULL, FortranEntries, NULL);
   R_useDynamicSymbols(dll, FALSE);
}

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Rampal