[R-pkg-devel] object 'nativeRoutines' not found

Guido Kraemer gkr@emer @ending from bgc-jen@@mpg@de
Mon Oct 8 14:52:31 CEST 2018

Thanks for looking into this:

- I deleted the travis cache and it did not help.

- R should update all its packages before attempting to install the
coRanking package, so old packages shouldn't be a problem.

So I guess I should just wait until R-devel on travis gets updated.