[R-pkg-devel] object 'nativeRoutines' not found

Duncan Murdoch murdoch@dunc@n @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Oct 8 13:47:18 CEST 2018

On 08/10/2018 7:37 AM, Gábor Csárdi wrote:
> The package versions are in the output:
> https://travis-ci.org/gdkrmr/coRanking/jobs/428661435#L2836
>
> I would just try to purge the cache on Travis, that often helps with
> incompatible package versions.

I see  "fansi", "mime" and "R6" are out of date.  There may be others;
those are just from the ones that update.packages() updated on my system
(so they are probably recent releases).

Duncan Murdoch