[R-pkg-devel] R package submission: does not pass the incoming checks automatically,

Iñaki Ucar iuc@r @ending from fedor@project@org
Mon Oct 1 14:51:02 CEST 2018

El lun., 1 oct. 2018 a las 14:45, Müller, Bernd
(<Bernd.Mueller using zbmed.de>) escribió:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> On Friday, I submitted my packae epos_0.1.0 via the web submission system https://cran.r-project.org/submit.html without any further errors, warnings, and notes except this one:
>
> * checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
> Maintainer: ‘Bernd Mueller <bernd.mueller using zbmed.de>’

That's ok, this is a NOTE for CRAN maintainers. Your package will be
manually inspected soon.

Iñaki