[R-pkg-devel] R package submission: does not pass the incoming checks automatically,

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@lee @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Oct 1 14:46:52 CEST 2018

It's normal and expected, and nothing to worry about. It's a NOTE to ensure
that the package comes from the designated maintainer.

See for instance:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23829978/checking-cran-incoming-feasibility-note-maintainer

Sarah