[R-pkg-devel] R graphics 'text' package 'adj' parameter order wrong incorrect reversed?

David Hugh-Jones d@vidhughjone@ @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 19 09:55:28 CEST 2018

Perhaps the documentation could be clearer, though. (I've been confused by
it also.) How about:

adj allows adjustment of the text with respect to (x, y). Values of 0, 0.5
and 1 specify that text will appear right of/above, centred around, and
left of/below the anchor point,  respectively.

Sent from Gmail Mobile