[R-pkg-devel] stringi update

Patrick Giraudoux p@trick@gir@udoux @ending from univ-fcomte@fr
Sat Sep 15 08:24:27 CEST 2018

Thnaks for the hint, but I have tried several  mirrors and still get the
same trouble:

 > update.packages(ask='graphics',checkBuilt=TRUE)

   There are binary versions available but the source versions are later:
         binary source needs_compilation
stringi  1.1.7  1.2.4              TRUE

Do you want to install from sources the packages which need compilation?
y/n:

Which re-install the same version at each update...