[R-pkg-devel] fatal error: 'ilcplex/ilocplex.h' file not found

Duncan Murdoch murdoch@dunc@n @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Sep 7 22:44:10 CEST 2018

On 07/09/2018 4:28 PM, gangesh beri wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am trying to submit an R package to CRAN but it shows this particular
> error fatal error: 'ilcplex/ilocplex.h' file not found, when I run R CMD
> check --as-cran.
> I am using this particular library in my package but I am not able to
> figure out how to resolve it. I have also attached a file that describes my
> error. Please look into it and let me know.

Nothing was attached.  Probably the best thing for you to do is to put
the tarball in some public place where others can see it.  Without that,
we could guess:

  - you have a typo:  it should have been ilocplex/ilocplex.h
  - you didn't include the ilocplex.h file in your package
  - some other error