[R-pkg-devel] Submission to CRAN when package needs personal data (API key)

Uwe Ligges ligge@ @ending from @t@ti@tik@tu-dortmund@de
Wed Sep 5 15:37:10 CEST 2018

You should not run on CRAN. Note that the checks are done almost daily
oin several platforms, hence the API key is used for about 10 check runs
a day.

Best,
Uwe Ligges