[R-pkg-devel] R_registerRoutines, R_useDynamicSymbols

Kevin Ushey kevinu@hey @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Aug 13 18:26:40 CEST 2018

Note that your attachment was lost, so we don't know what your package code
looks like. It's helpful to host your package sources somewhere publicly
accessible (e.g. GitHub) to make it easier for others to access sources
quickly from a web browser.

My best guess is that your 'init.c' is missing the recommended calls to
R_registerRoutines() and R_useDynamicSymbols(). tools:::
package_native_routine_registration_skeleton() (new in R 3.5.0, if I recall
correctly) is very useful for auto-generating 'init.c' for you. See its
associated help file for usage.

See also:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Registering-native-routines

Best,