[R-pkg-devel] Can Submission Failure

Ossenbruggen, Paul P@ul@O@@enbruggen @ending from unh@edu
Tue Aug 7 18:27:01 CEST 2018

I am new to CRAN submissions and need assistance.

I received this set of error messages previously. I removed all these hidden files before resubmitting my package. They are back.
Question #1 How do I prevent this this?

PJO:Desktop PJO$ tar -zcvf Basic.tar.gz Basic
Found the following hidden files and directories:

  .DS_Store
  .RData
  .Rhistory
  ._NAMESPACE
  .gitignore
  .travis.yml
  R/.DS_Store
  R/._brkdelay.R
  R/._brkdelay3.R
  R/._brktrials3.R
  R/._brktrials3setup.R
  R/._merge.R
  R/._merge3.R
  R/._mergedemo.R
  R/._plotdesire3.R
  R/._plotmerge3.R
  R/._run.R
  R/._trajectoryab3.R
  R/._tuxvfix3.R
  R/._vehid.R
  R/._xabmerge.R
  R/._xabmerge3.R
  data/.DS_Store
  data/.Rapp.history
  man/.Rapp.history
  vignettes/._cartools.Rmd
  vignettes/.gitignore
  .Rproj.user
  .git

Finding an answer to this question will be a big help.

I performed R CMD check and devtools::build_win() before I submitted the above. For completeness, here are my submit statements.