[R-pkg-devel] Getting error: Installation failed: Unknown username with my package

R. Mark Sharp rm@h@rp @ending from me@com
Sat Jul 14 04:30:39 CEST 2018

Gabor,

You were exactly right. I do not think I would have caught that at all.

I had been going down the wrong path of thinking “Unknown username” was referring to the way I was referring to my own package.

I am very grateful, but I must add that I got more enjoyment out of Duncan’s quip.

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Data Scientist and Biomedical Statistical Consultant
7526 Meadow Green St.
San Antonio, TX 78251
mobile: 210-218-2868
rmsharp using me.com