[R-pkg-devel] Weird error on CRAN linux check

Iñaki Úcar i@uc@r86 @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 5 21:53:53 CEST 2018

El jue., 5 jul. 2018 21:51, David Hugh-Jones <davidhughjones using gmail.com>
escribió:

> That will indeed fail everywhere.  The puzzle is why it fails (only
> sometimes) when the methods are all exported. The GitHub equivalent is tag
> v4.0.1-rc1.

Yeap, but the point is that exporting the methods with 'export' should be
superfluous if S3method is used.