[R-pkg-devel] Weird error on CRAN linux check

David Hugh-Jones d@vidhughjone@ @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 5 15:11:25 CEST 2018

Agreed. I fixed the roxygen2 and it works fine. But yet, the original
v4.0.1 on CRAN has a namespace file which contains

S3method(bold,huxtable)
export(bold)
export(bold.huxtable)

and

S3method("align<-",huxtable)
export("align<-")
export("align<-.huxtable")

yet still fails on linux-patched and linux-release, with "no applicable
method" errors for align<- and bold. Unfortunately, I don't know how to
reproduce the error on any other platform....

Anyway, meanwhile, my problem is fixed and I have learned something about
function environments.

Cheers,
David