[R-pkg-devel] Warning: rBind is deprecated-- but I don't call it

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Wed Mar 21 19:36:18 CET 2018

Dear friends,

When testing my latest version of psych on win.builder, I keep getting the following Warning:

* checking installed files from 'inst/doc' ... OK
* checking files in 'vignettes' ... OK
* checking examples ...
** running examples for arch 'i386' ... [32s] WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:

  Warning: 'rBind' is deprecated.
Deprecated functions may be defunct as soon as of the next release of
R.
See ?Deprecated.
** running examples for arch 'x64' ... [39s] WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:

  Warning: 'rBind' is deprecated.
Deprecated functions may be defunct as soon as of the next release of
R.
See ?Deprecated.
* checking for unstated dependencies in vignettes ... OK

I know that rBind is deprecated, but I don’t call it.

I have searched my code and as far as I can tell, I do not use rBind (nor cBind).   Nor do any of my examples.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bill

William Revelle		   personality-project.org/revelle.html
Professor			          personality-project.org
Department of Psychology www.wcas.northwestern.edu/psych/
Northwestern University	   www.northwestern.edu/
Use R for psychology         personality-project.org/r
It is 2   minutes to midnight   www.thebulletin.org