[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission Rpolyhedra 0.2.2

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:32:17 CET 2018

On 15/03/2018 1:38 AM, alejandro baranek wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> Please someone can help me with the stranges errors I recivied after a
> minor bugfix in my package? tests ok, devtools::check() ok, TRAVIS CI ok...
> What is the problem?

The main problem in the log is this one:

* checking top-level files ... WARNING
Conversion of 'README.md' failed:
pandoc.exe: Could not fetch https://badges.ropensci.org/157_status.svg
HttpExceptionRequest Request {
   host                 = "badges.ropensci.org"
   port                 = 443
   secure               = True
   requestHeaders       = []
   path                 = "/157_status.svg"
   queryString          = ""
   method               = "GET"
   proxy                = Nothing
   rawBody              = False
   redirectCount        = 10
   responseTimeout      = ResponseTimeoutDefault
   requestVersion       = HTTP/1.1
}
  (InternalException (HostCannotConnect "badges.ropensci.org" [connect:
failed (Connection refused (WSAECONNREFUSED))]))

It appears your README.md document is trying to download
badges.ropensci.org/157_status.svg, and the connection is timing out
when the test machine tries the download.  Probably the easiest fix for
this is to stop your document from trying to download that file:  just
drop the link to it.

Duncan Murdoch