Σχετ: [R-pkg-devel] Latex error during compilation

michael tsagris mtsagris at yahoo.gr
Wed Mar 7 11:39:05 CET 2018

Hi Richard,
Cheers for the answer. I had a problem with missing "}". I corrected all of them. However, when I compile it in many different computers everything is fine. 0 errors. When I upload it to r-devel it finds errors.

    Στις 5:08 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η Richard M. Heiberger <rmh at temple.edu> έγραψε:

 Sounds like a missing "}".Which could mean the brace is inside quotes or following a "%"