[R-pkg-devel] Windows binaries

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:20:11 CET 2018

devtools::build_win() has an unfortunate name - it's actually more
about checking your package on windows than building a package (and in
the development version we've renamed to check_win()). However,
fortunately, once your package has been accepted on CRAN, you don't
need to worry about building windows binaries - CRAN will take care of
that for you.

Hadley

http://hadley.nz