[R-pkg-devel] Depreciate Function

Rami Krispin rami.krispin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:32:37 CET 2018

 Yes, I am keeping the old version and passing the function parameters into
the new version.

I forgot in my previous email to add the log:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/180207_135041_TSstudio_011/00check.log

and here is an example of the function that triggers that warning
https://github.com/RamiKrispin/TSstudio/blob/master/R/ts_seasonal.R

Thanks!

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Uwe Ligges <ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de