[R-pkg-devel] CRAN and packages bundling third party C/C++ code

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 00:08:55 CET 2018

For the record, some package authors whose packages depend on
RcppParallel  have had their new submissions accepted to CRAN, so I
suppose part of the answer is "explain it to the maintainers and
they'll understand".

However, a response from the CRAN team regarding how I should handle
these warnings emitted myself from TBB would still be appreciated (for
myself and other package authors who might want to embed 3rd party
code in their packages).

Thanks,
Kevin