[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission simpleroptions 0.2.0

Luca Cerone luca.cerone at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:22:03 CET 2018

Dear all,
I have submitted my first R package to CRAN and I have received the email
below back.

If I understood the log message correctly, to fix the issues is fairly
simple:
- correct the Title using the Title Case suggestion
- change a bit the description so that "simpleroptions" is not the first
word in the DESCRIPTION.

Also the mispelled word is the name of my package so I guess that is OK,
isn't it?

Before re-submitting and wasting CRAN reviewers time I would like to know
that with the changes above the package would be good for acceptance.

Also I do have a question, I have tried several times to check whether my
package was ready for CRAN using the devtools::check() function and I
got to the point were I have no Warning no Notes. Is it normal that the
checks can be different? Or maybe it is a symptom that I am doing something
wrong with the build() and check() steps?

Thank you all for your help with this!

Cheers,
Luca