[R-pkg-devel] Debian: example file is no longer read correctly

Göran Broström goran.brostrom at umu.se
Wed Dec 20 12:14:19 CET 2017

Christine,

the error message from CRAN/r-devel-linux suggests that the error comes
from your function nparACT_flex_loop . There your code below is embedded
in a loop:

for (zz in 1:nofiles) ....

If nofiles == 0 (no found files), this loop is still executed (R is not
Fortran). Maybe this is the cause of the failure?

You should anyway use seq_len(nofiles) or seq_along(files) instead of
1:nofiles, or check the  number of files found.

Göran