[R-pkg-devel] nparACT package: "working directory was changed to...resetting"

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Tue Dec 19 17:17:53 CET 2017

Actually, the report I received refers to the old 0.7 version…for whatever reason? The version I had submitted  was 0.8 in which I had corrected this. Well, let’s see…

Another issue seems to be that the text file the example is supposed to read in is not read (properly) using Debian:

Warning in is.na(data$activity) :

     is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type 'NULL'

    Error in 1:a : argument of length 0

I am reading in a text file with a numeric column (data$activity) and date or datetime (which is then converted using as.POSIXct. Subsequently, I check if there are NAs…

Any ideas what might be happening here?

Best,

Christine