CRAN check FAIL due to pragmas in headers and code

brodie gaslam brodie.gaslam at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 02:54:04 CET 2017

I too am seeing the same failure in my package.  It does not contain any #pragma directives, and it doesn't have any dependencies to other compiled packages.
Poking around through the CRAN checks I've found other packages with C compiled code displaying the same error on the clang and gcc 64 bit debian checks:
* diffobj: (my package) https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang/diffobj-00check.html* xts: https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang/xts-00check.html* backports: https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang/backports-00check.html
I'm pretty sure (but not certain) that my package did not throw these errors as of quite recently (I uploaded to CRAN over the weekend).

This leads me to think that it is (maybe) possible that this is an issue with the latest version of the check tool?
Best,
Brodie.