[R-pkg-devel] Rcpp Copyright Query

Meabh McCurdy mmccurdy01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 14:40:29 CET 2017

Dear All,

I am currently in the process of submitting a new R package to CRAN. This package uses the Rcpp package, as stated in the 'LinkingTo' section of the Description file.
I am currently missing two copyright holders relating to the Rcpp package:
- Copyright (C) 2010 - 2012 Dirk Eddelbuettel and Romain Francois

As far as I am aware, if the copyright holders are not authors of the package an optional 'Copyright' field can be used. Is there a licensing file or copyright file for the Rcpp package that is required and I can include in my package under the inst directory.
I'm not entirely sure this is the correct solution , other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Meabh McCurdy