[R-pkg-devel] CRAN Package error

Andrew Holding anh25 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 12:52:48 CET 2017

Hi all,

I’m trying to upload a new version of my package and it was automatically
bounced because of the following warnings:

Warning: namespace 'BiocFileCache' is not available and has been replaced

Warning: namespace 'AnnotationFilter' is not available and has been replaced

Warning: namespace 'Organism.dplyr' is not available and has been replaced

Theses all seem to be related to the bioconductor annotation in one of the
loaded packages. I know the new Bioconductor on devel is unstable but I
thought I should check before suggesting the pretest rejection was a false
positive to see if there was a resolution.

Cheers,

Andy
--
Dr Andrew Holding
Fellow of Biochemistry / Senior Research Associate