[R-pkg-devel] Exited with status -1073741819.

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 29 11:16:59 CET 2017

    > Dear Dason,
    > I don't get this error, but it crashes anyway.

and you don't show what "crashes" means here.
(and yes, Dason is right: The RStudio status number in the
'Subject' is not really useful)

    > I've that if I use the
    > stable version of R (3.4.2) I do NOT get the error anymore, so I assume
    > there is something wrong with the current R-devel.

    > Regards,
    > Rampal Etienne

OTOH, the CRAN checks of your package run without any problem
with all 5 versions of R-devel there :

  https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_SADISA.html

so it may rather be something specific to your setup ??

Martin Maechler