[R-pkg-devel] Installing Tests with R Build

Bill Denney bill at denney.ws
Wed Nov 22 23:21:15 CET 2017

Hi,

I have a package that I'm trying to make a validation vignette for.  The validation vignette is intended to assist users with documentation that the tests work.

When running R BUILD now (via Travis CI), I get an error that the build failed trying to build the vignettes.  For R CMD install, I can add --install-tests.  Is there a way to control R BUILD so that the installation includes test installation?

Thanks,

Bill