[R-pkg-devel] Rd File Line Widths Not Suggested in Manual

Heather Turner ht at heatherturner.net
Wed Nov 22 11:21:52 CET 2017

Dear Dario,

There is a note in the Guidelines for Rd files
(https://developer.r-project.org/Rds.html) which is linked to in Sec 2.1
of R-ext.

It could be useful for these guidelines could be incorporated in R-ext
itself so people don't have to look in two different places, but I think
some of the guidelines are more critical than others.  (Who puts two
spaces after a period these days??)

Best wishes,

Heather