[R-pkg-devel] dependencies

Cathy Lee Gierke leegi001 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 22 02:20:56 CET 2017

Thanks Bryan.  All of my imports are in the namespace.  Can you tell me why
this one should be in the description file?

Cathy Lee Gierke

*“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate: only love can do that.” *
*“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.”*
*“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.” *
*“Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”   *
*“Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” *
*“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”  *

― Martin Luther King Jr.

<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_>