[R-pkg-devel] Error in globalVariables(".") : could not find function "globalVariables"

Anthony Ebert anthonyebert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 01:11:31 CET 2017

Thank you Uwe Ligges!

I did a grep (including all sub-directories) for globalVariables in my
code. It is not in the code at all.

Could it be the generate_input function with it's "<<-" ?
https://github.com/AnthonyEbert/queuecomputer/blob/master/R/utils.R

It's not exported and it's not used internally by anything. I just use
it as a shortcut when debugging my code.

Best,
Anthony Ebert